Come and Join us on The Road to Recovery
Comms Business is committed to helping the Channel get their customers back on the ‘Road
to Recovery’ efficiently and safely. Starting with a survey, supported by BT Wholesale, Comms
Business will ask the market where their challenges are and where they expect business to
come from over the coming year.
Our ‘Road to Recovery’ series will start in June and run for 8 weeks to help Channel partners
ready themselves for what many are calling ‘The Second Wave’ of technology adoption.
Key Themes will include:
• What external Support does your business need?
• Cloud: Is it now or never?
• Remote Working: long-term strategies
• Get your kit out: Hardware for a new breed of employees
• Sales: Building pipeline during/ after COVID
• Getting lean and mean: What periphery services will be crucial for recovery
• M&A: what does the impending flurry mean for the market?
Through our digital channels we will run regular content updates through unique newsletters,
podcasts, live streams, and feature content culminating in a special round up in the September
issue of Comms Business Magazine.
If you would like to position your company as a means to help Channel Partners get through
the current COVID situation and to offer solutions to enable them to grow their sales, please
contact us now:
Mat Swift – email@example.com – 07919 177099 or
Moh Lalani – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07766 081822
David Dungay – email@example.com – 07799 654400